Once upon a time…
It was a dark and stormy night…
In a galaxy far, far away…
Every epic tale has a memorable beginning. It’s an opening that invites the reader to join in with the author’s imagination, to lean closer and hear the story waiting to be told.
As a writer, your dreams are likely a precious gift that you cherish. But there are some (very necessary!) steps between having a dream and seeing your book on the shelf.
Maybe you don’t know where to begin, how to bring the ideas in your head to life, how to turn your fictional worlds into actual words.
Whether visions and imaginings have been intertwined in and around your long-term publishing plan for as long as you can remember or if they are a more recent development, Colwell Creative Content understands. And we are ready, willing, and able to help make your book writing and editing dreams come true.
Every author knows the dreaded writer’s block can arise at any stage of the writing process, feeling unpassable and overwhelming. When that happens, it’s important to have an ally who can encourage and motivate you to triumph over the challenge.
Are you writing a work of fiction or fantasy, mystery or nonfiction, instructional or educational? Do you need a sounding board to hone your creativity? Are you looking for ways to strengthen your characters’ depth without losing sight of the overall story?
Each of our writers here at Colwell Creative Content brings a unique set of skills to every project. When we help develop your book, you receive the very best of our creative writing team.
We can help you with:
- Story outline
- Consistent writing
- Draft-by-draft completion
Sometimes, just having the idea for a book is as far as your thought process can go in bringing it alive. Perhaps your creativity train is stuck on the tracks or your schedule simply won’t allow for even fifteen more minutes of activity.
Whatever the case, calling in a ghostwriter can be a solution to your problem. OxfordLanguages defines a ghostwriter as “a person whose job it is to write material for someone else who is the named author”.
At Colwell Creative Content, our team is prepared to work with you to write the kind of material you will be proud to place your name upon. Practically speaking, this means that we will:
- Stop: Trying to create your own content can sometimes make you feel like you are spinning your wheels. When one of our writers works with you, you can stop that spin cycle and instead know that you have partnered with someone who is looking out for your best interest.
- Look: The writer chosen to work with you will look at your notes and any material you’ve already written. Then after receiving your advice and direction, they will complete any necessary research or further development needed to create a solid foundation for your book to get completed.
- Listen: The best part about working with a writer at Colwell Creative Content is having confidence you will always be listened to, from project’s start to finish. From the initial conversations through the development phases and even into the crucial time of editing, you can be assured that your voice as the author will be heard and respected.
The bottom line is this: we at Colwell Creative Content will work hand in hand with you to ensure a finished product you are proud to put your name on because our ghostwriters have taken the time to stop, look, and listen to your vision.
Along the journey of successful writing, you will see your dream forming from a glimmer of an idea to a full-fledged, chapter by chapter book. Each step of this process should include editing, a deeper proofread that focuses on the nitty-gritty details.
Examples of the layers of book editing you can expect when working with our team are:
- Developmental: for refining and organizing ideas and initial writing drafts
- Substantive: strengthening and ensuring continuity of content
- Copyediting: correcting awkward phrasing, grammatical, spelling, and capitalization errors
- Proofreading: catches the smallest of errors in preparation for publishing
Just as important as an excellent opening, you need to execute an editing plan to finish strong. So write out that first draft and let’s get started on smoothing out any mistakes or missteps, bringing you just that much closer to accomplishing your writing goals.
Contact Us Today
Whatever subject you write about, your dreams of being a published author of a well-written, fully-edited book can come true with Colwell Creative Content on your side.
Contact us today and bring your ideas, notes, thoughts, and dreams to the table. You can trust us to bring your ‘once upon a time’ to life.