When creating a website, it’s important to showcase the products and services provided by your business and highlight the passion of your company. In the process, each design decision must work together to form a cohesive look. Everything from the layout of each page to the color scheme chosen impacts the overall appearance of your web design.
The truth is, it can be challenging to accurately represent what your company does while also communicating what drives your employees to succeed. How can you achieve the perfect, professional look if you don’t have the knowledge or training needed for website design?
At Colwell Creative Content, we understand the many moving parts involved in creating a website that stands out from all of the others. Just as we did when designing the website for Change Commercial Services, our team of dedicated professionals is prepared to work with you every step of the way.
Start with the Right Questions
As the saying goes, ‘clothes make the person.’ Well, when it comes to the internet, website design makes the business. In today’s digital world, your website says just as much about who you are as a company as your closet says about the type of fashionista you are (or are not).
Most customers in the 21st century use the web for product purchases and research purposes. So your website design needs to give clear signals to each customer, from the first to the last glance.
Our designers are prepared to help you start with the basics and lead you toward a professional website that proudly represents your company. Here are just a few of the many questions we will use as guides to better understand your style and how we can best help you accomplish your design goals:
- Who: Knowing who your company is and what you stand for is foundational in every website design project we undertake. Our team will listen carefully as you share your business’s goals and dreams. We will then use that information to create a foundation to build your website, create written content, and bring your vision to life.
- What: What products you sell, services you provide, or information you have to share is another critical component of how your website looks when complete. Whether you are looking for a shop to develop the e-commerce portion of your business or a flashy design with all of the bells and whistles we can muster, what you can give to your customers is key.
- Where/When/Why: Asking all of the pertinent questions to cover every corner of your website doesn’t make us nosey – it makes us thorough! And that is the goal of the Colwell Creative Content website design team: to be thorough in our information gathering so that we completely understand who you are and what you stand for. In this way, our implemented design will capture the unique beauty of you, your company, and every employee that is part of your team.
- How: Just as important as what is said on each page of your website, we know the necessity of creative presentation (with colors and styles that meet your approval and match your company profile).
Elements of a Strong Website
As you can probably guess, and as we have hinted here, there are some crucial elements to incorporate into a strong website that fully meets your company’s needs.
Part of what our design team will focus on includes:
- Written content
- Color scheme
- Photos, images, graphics, and more
- Customer reviews
- Contact information
- Product details
- Ecommerce shop
- Any other details needed to help your business stand out
Let’s Grow Your Business Together – Through Website Design!
If you are ready to let Colwell Creative Content help you create your dream website design, contact us today. Our team is prepared to walk with you through the process, step by step until your website stands out from all of the rest.